Salamander Part 1 of 2 1986 Konami Mame Retro Arcade Games
I’m sorry but I had to cancel the second part for copyright reasons.
1. Gradius 1985 –
2. Salamander 1986 –
3. Gradius 2 1987 – MSX
4. Gradius II – Gofer no Yabou 1988 – Not yet available
5. Nemesis 3 – The Eve of Destruction 1988, MSX
6. Gradius III – Densetsu Kara Shinwa-e 1989 –
7. Nemesis ’90 Kai 1993 – Sharp X68000
8. Salamander 2 1996 –
9. Solar Assault – Gradius 1997 – Not yet available
10. Solar Assault – Revised 1997 – Not yet available
11. Gradius Gaiden 1997 – Sony PlayStation
12. Gradius IV – Fukkatsu 1999 – Not yet available
13. Gradius Generation 2001 – Nintendo Game Boy Advance
14. Gradius V 2004 – Sony PlayStation 2
15. Gradius Neo 2004 – NTT DoCoMo i-mode Phones
16. Gradius Neo Imperial 2005 – NTT DoCoMo i-mode Phones
17. Gradius Wide 2007 – NTT DoCoMo i-mode Phones
18. Gradius Rebirth 2008 – Nintendo Wii
Salamander Japan version,
Lifeforce US version.
Republished a year later in Japan as Lifeforce.
Visit my channel:
Browse my videos:
Browse my playlist:
My videos are made with the use of SaveState visit my about page for more information:
Thx for doing this request 🙂
Classic! Give Me 10p.
I would put a No death run of my own on here but when i start recording the frame rate goes all over the place.
wow, thanks for this, i remember literally running to the chip shop dinner time at school to play this b4 anyone else got to it lol
I failed out of college because of this game. Kind of weird because i ended up joining the Navy. Specialty was fire control (weapons,missiles system) on a nuclear sub. DESTROY THEM ALL!!
This game is most fast than the nes version.
I like the verzion better.
OMG i Have Not Even Put My 10p in Yet!
I used to have this on MAME as a kid but the voices were reeeeally messed up, didn't sound anything like this
new viper,no capsule gauge FTW
If anyone is having trouble getting this or lifeforce to work in mame, the secret is to copy Salamand.zip into the /roms directory, do NOT unzip it into its own directory.
NOW ERER ME 10p?
3:13 – This boss appeared also in Monster Maulers.
Good old times, except I kind of recall of different music background.
I have this for the MSX. Heck, I still have the MSX to play it with 😛
Copyright reasons? What happened, if I may ask?
games like this are stupid hard. and i mean stupid. you have to lose a thousand times to learn the game by heart otherwise you can't win it. i don't say that this doesn't require skill, just not my style.
We also had a copyright strike against us for looking at Salamander. Konami used to be one of my favourite companies – no more. Screw them, won't touch their stuff from now on.
Can you reupload the second part?